Everyone wants full, long, voluminous hair, and that’s why no one is a stranger to all-out hair treatments at the salon. But hair anywhere else on the body isn’t quite as enthralling for many people. This is especially true in Southeast Asian countries like Singapore, where individuals aren’t quite as accepting of growing hair in other parts of the body. Luckily, IPL hair removal services are widespread across Singapore, making the procedure one of the most widely availed of body care treatments today. If you’re tired of the constant shaving, waxing, and plucking, and you want to get rid of body hair for good, you might want to learn more about the benefits of IPL hair removal to help you with the cause.
- Precision – Ever get that stinging sensation after you wax, pluck, or shave? It can be very uncomfortable. This common after effect of traditional hair removal practices is caused by friction and minor trauma that affects the surrounding skin. When you shave, you create small scars over the skin, which take time to heal. Waxing and plucking on the other hand can cause bleeding pores, especially where hair is deeply rooted. IPL hair removal can target dark coarse hair, and leave surrounding skin unharmed thanks to the precise technology used for the process.
- Speed – It’s not unlikely that you take several hours in the bathroom just clearing out one area of hair. That’s because all other hair removal methods require a lot of steps and preparation procedures. IPL hair removal however, can take as little as a minute, especially if you’re targeting smaller areas of the body. The upper lip for example, can take less than a minute.
- Effectiveness – That silky smooth feeling you get after waxing or shaving can be accomplished just the same by IPL hair removal. What’s more, hairs are removed from the root, which means you won’t expect to see any stubble within any time soon; unlike the results of shaving which can only last up to a few hours before hair starts to show again.
- Long-Term Effects – While you might need to visit your hair removal clinic a few more times before you can say goodbye to body hair for good, many clients don’t experience any hair growth after 3 to 7 sessions. This means that those sessions will be the last time you will ever have to deal with hair growing in unwanted areas of your body for long lasting benefits.
- Affordable – The average person will spend up to 1,300 SGD on waxing every year which can be a hefty cost. That’s why permanent hair removal in Singapore proves to be the best choice when it comes to cost-efficiency. Of course, you may have to pay a few extra visits before you get permanent results, but after the whole process, you can say goodbye to hair removal for good.
Because it’s not likely that the yeti look be back in style any time soon, it’s only right that you get unwanted hair removed permanently. Say goodbye to the stress of waxing, plucking, and shaving by getting an IPL hair removal, to get rid of hair for good.